This is Arabic CS50, This course is meant to introduce people who have no programming experience to the world of computer science. With the tech industry becoming one of the most trending fields in the job market, learning how to program can be one of the most important and meaningful skills. This course will teach the basic, foundation concepts of programming in an easy-to-follow manner.
What Will I Learn?
- Learn the basic concepts used in Computer Programming.
- Get hands-on, step-by-step experience writing code.
- No coding or design experience necessary.
- I will teach you everything. All you need is a computer (Windows, OSX or Linux).
- You should be able to use a PC at beginner level.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone with little to no programming experience.
- Anyone who wants to learn to code.
- Anyone who wants to learn programming but doesn’t know where to start.
- C, continued
- Printing, Debugging
- Strings, Arrays
- Running Time
- Merge Sort
- Data Structures
- Stacks and Queues
- Dynamic Programming
- Rod Cutting
- Network Routing
- Sequence Matching
- Image Compositing
- Seam Carving
- Python Basics
- Web Programming
- Frosh IMs
The maximum attendance : 5 Attendees
The minimum attendance : 2 Attendees
Duration : 50 hours